What are Montessori black &white flashcards?
Research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colors. At birth, the vision of the infant is very limited and it is difficult for him to focus, and he cannot see objects that are more than 30 cm from his face.
The development of a newborn's eyes - the structures of the retina that perceive color - haven't matured enough to perceive the values and intensities of red, blue, pink, yellow, purple, and green.
Black and white are the easiest for babies to perceive. A newborn's interest in these starkly contrasting colors will pave the way for your baby's brain and vision development.
Why you should use Montessori flashcards?
- These infant stimulation flashcards will help calm and soothe your baby.
- Increase concentration skills.
- Enhance natural curiosity.
- Stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
Newborns 0-6 months
How to use it?
You will be amazed by how interested your baby will be in the cards and how long he/she will look at them.
- You can simply show the card to your baby or place them on the wall.
- Just remember to stay within their field of vision, 8-12 inches.
- Start with the simple shapes for the first 3 months. Use the colored cards for the next 3 months.
- package weight: 120g
- card size: 8.5x12.5cm
- card weight: 180gsm
- colors: Black, White, and Red
- number of cards: 28
- language: English