What are beeswax wraps🍯🥡?
Reusable food wraps are an environmentally friendly way to store leftovers without toxic chemicals leaking into them🍲.
Beeswax is more breathable than plastic—so it keeps your food fresher for longer🥕. This will not only reduce your food waste, but it will save you time and money💰 (and saving trips to the grocery store is a real win if you ask us!). Try wrapping a lemon, cheese, half of an avocado or onion—you won't be disappointed!
Our beeswax and jojoba oil have natural properties🌲that keep your food fresher for longer, while helping the tree resin stick to itself.
You can pack plates🍽️, bowls🥣, vegetables🍅, fruits🍓, bread🍞, sandwiches and all kinds of food except raw meat and fish.
What's in the package:
- 1 small beeswax wrap (18x20 cm).
- 1 medium beeswax wrap (25x38 cm).
- 1 large beeswax wrap (33x35.6 cm).
- 100% cotton.
- jojoba oil.
- tree resin.
What are its benefits?
- Environmentally friendly, as it is reusable and thus reduces plastic consumption.
- Keeps food fresher for longer.
- Economical, natural alternative to nylon bags, foil and plastic wrap.
- Made of natural organic materials, thus healthy and free from harmful substances.
How to use?
Warm the cloth with the palm of your hand🤲several times, then wrap the bowl, sandwich, or vegetables...
Care after use:
- Wash in cold, soapy water🧼and hang it out to dry.
- You can use it hundreds of times, and up to a whole year if it is used and cleaned well.
- After a year, its stickiness will decrease, when you can use it as a canvas for pot holders.
- Avoid using hot water🌡️or placing them in the dishwasher.
- Do not wrap hot food in it, but wait until it cools down🧊.
- package weight: 83 grams
- number of wraps: 3
- small wrap size: 18x20 cm
- medium wrap size: 25x38 cm
- large wrap size: 33x35.6 cm
- materials: cotton, jojoba oil, tree resin, and beeswax